Wire Rope Drum Kits for Overhead Crane
Part 1: Description
Wire rope drums are engineered and manufactured to meet the most challenging operational and safety constraints for industrial crane application. Our wire rope drums can be found on typically every type of crane in a number of industrial environments.
· Crane drum is the component to wind wire rope in the lifting mechanism.
· Crane drum consists of drum shaft, flange type annular gear, drum hub, bearings, bearing pedestal.
· When one end of drum is equipped with the switch of rotary type position limitation limiter, it must ensure to make drum shaft and rising limit switch rotate synchronously.
Part 2: Feature
1. Material: Q235, Q345(16Mn)
2. Heat treatment: hardening and tempering, high frequency quenching, carburizing quenching and so on.
3. Groove surface quench: HRC45-55
4. Groove surface quench depth: ≥2mm
5. Max processing diameter: 2000mm
6. Inspection: all items are checked and tested thoroughly during every working procedure and after the product is finally manufactured to ensure that best quality product goes out in the market.
Part 3: Application
These rope drums are widely known for it's durability and quality, and widely used on bridge crane and gantry crane to the lifting mechanism of the crane, it is an important component. It's main function is to wind wire rope and then lift the materials.
Part 4: Sketch:
|Coupling Type||Capacity||Max. Lifting Height||Dimension(mm)|
|Remark: We can manufacture according to your requirements|